Driving Results. Relentlessly.
(former employer endorsement on LinkedIn)
• 15+ years of driving digital strategies, programs, projects - and results
• Deep experience in e-Commerce, digital marketing, ERP, CRM, Amazon
• Exceptional business acumen, teamwork, ethics, leadership and judgement
Savvy with hybris, Magento, Oracle, Salesforce, AEM, & other platforms
• MBA - Motivation, Program Management - Central Michigan University
• Advanced - Leadership, Project Management - AF Command & Staff College
• BA - Communication, Business - University of Central Florida
CRO (Chief Results Officer) - Kaufmann Kreative 2011-2018 (Program / Project / Product Management and Consulting)
- E-Commerce: Create, manage and improve E-Commerce programs, products, projects, websites, and multi-channel strategies. Skilled in agile project management, SEO, analytics, UI, CRM, SaaS, mobile strategies and translating business requirements into online results. Highly savvy in motivating teams, managing vendors, conducting testing, handling risk, implementing deliverables and creating solid growth strategies.
- Digital Marketing: Direct broad digital, traditional, and omni-channel marketing, promotions and advertising. Spearhead strategies for cross-channel demand generation, pricing, distribution, analysis and reporting. Create solutions for SEM, PPC, social media, web content, video, branding, print, PR, direct, email, channel, incentive, affiliate programs, events, contests, tradeshows, and consumer loyalty programs.
· Noteworthy programs and projects managed:
- Elsevier Technology Healthcare - Senior PMO Program / Project Manager, e-Products (2015-2017 contract)
- Led digital teams in business, marketing, strategy and technology for building new ERP systems, e-Learning platforms, ecommerce websites, databases and mobile applications that generated over $200 million annually
- Guided agile development, vendor selections, analytics, UX/UI, design, user testing, resources, budgets, QA, scope alignment, risk mitigation, go-to-market planning, SOC2 security audits, team coaching and mentoring
- Managed comprehensive PMO programs, planning, strategies, requirements, budgets, vendor selections, web projects, stakeholder meetings, training and senior executive presentations for multi-million dollar initiatives
- Merck Pharmaceuticals - Sr. Digital Marketing Program Consultant / Analyst (2015 - contract)
- Drove creative thinking and analytics in omni-channel marketing content, data, UX/UI and branding projects
- Enhanced content management, product features, workflow processes and implementation strategies
- Led new perspectives, vendor reviews, over $34 million in savings and 28% improved speed to market
- Cardone Industries Sr. E-Commerce Program Manager (2014-15 contract)
- Spearheaded game-changing B2B / B2C eCommerce strategies, marketing capabilities, new e-business processes
- Expanded collaborative channel growth opportunities across the US, Mexico and global automotive markets
- Created strategic multi-year e-Commerce roadmaps, budgets and Omni-channel marketplace strategies
- Drove the analysis of business requirements and RFP evaluation process for an SAP-hybris implementation
- Ascena Retail (Catherine's and Lane Bryant) - Sr. Project Manager (2014) Led retail digital marketing and e-Commerce projects, products and mobile initiatives for the brands. Directed global data analysis and CPG strategies to improve the consumer shopping, checkout, shipping, email and loyalty marketing experience. Provided leadership for the development of future e-business, mobile and digital marketing strategies.
- TE Connectivity - E-Commerce SME / Global Project Manager (2013) Global B2B E-Commerce platform implementations integrated with SAP-hybris, AEM, Salesforce and Endeca. A thought leader for B2B e-commerce innovation, digital strategies, multi-channel solutions and technologies, usability studies, software evaluations and vendors evaluations for business units and IT stakeholders across diverse industries including automotive, appliance, communications, electronics, telecomm, and aerospace
- eBay HQ - Sr. Project Manager (2012) Spearheaded a comprehensive analysis of B2B E-Commerce features, marketing, go-to-market strategies and customer needs to help eBay generate retail growth opportunities. Developed a strategic roadmap of enhancements in E-Commerce, reporting, marketing, seller training, social media engagement, new business generation, retention policies, and long term program growth strategies.
- Ferrari - Global Mobile Program Manager. (2011) Launched multi-channel e-commerce and marketing projects for e-commerce sales of new mobile smartphones for Ferrari across US and global Amazon / eBay marketplaces. Created product roadmaps, branding, marketing, PR and channel partnerships. Achieved 650% higher sales than goal.
- Drove digital B2C / B2B e-Commerce and ERP programs, strategies and product enhancements. Established new performance SLAs / KPIs, created fulfillment and technology solutions which improved customer metrics 90%
- Envisioned new operational and technical strategies that were financially solid and exceeded customer expectations. Increased order automation and proactively lowered expenses. Reduced labor costs 50%
- Worked closely with the senior staff to set overall operational policies and priorities. Led development of long-term goals, policies, technologies and strategies to ensure success. Reduced online fraud by 75%
Director, SPARK for Hybris E-Commerce Program – EPAM Systems (2017)
· Spearheaded technology operations and client digital transformations, engineering resource alignments, program planning, budgeting, product development strategies, UX/UI and technology product roadmaps
· Provided thought leadership in SAP-hybris ecommerce, Sitecore CMS, Sinequa Search and digital marketing.
· Drove marketplace business strategies, projects, priorities, processes, analytics, loyalty, creative, operations, support, brand positioning, customer service, financials, legal, executive presentations, and requirement analysis
· Shaped customer solutions, providing thought leadership, defining scope, aligning resources, managing optimal operations, leading project teams, building strong client relationships, and successfully achieving RESULTS
Sr Manager, Retail E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Programs - Goodwill Industries International 2007-2011
- E-Commerce: Led implementation of international multiple B2C web projects, feature development, content management, creative, UI design, order management, CRM, product sourcing, data analysis, testing, logistics, inventory, fulfillment, shipping, staffing and cross-platform sales on E-Commerce platforms in the US, Canada, UK and Germany, across multiple product categories, increasing online revenues 12%.
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Created integrated retail-digital marketing campaigns, loyalty programs and retail cross-marketing collateral. Implemented targeted online / offline advertising, PPC / SEM campaigns, email, CRM, e-newsletters, PR, print, POS and in-pack promotions that increased new customers by 255%.
- Leadership: Hired, managed, mentored and inspired a team of 33 merchandising, marketing and operational employees, reducing turnover, building teamwork and improving performance metrics by 76%. Received top corporate awards for teamwork, safety, revenues and innovation.
- Results: Spearheaded improvements in e-commerce facilities, web products, operations, inventory control, merchandising, photography, staffing and retail training that were adopted by Goodwill agencies nationwide. Expanded sales globally, increased the average retail purchase by 35%, and drove over 400% sales growth.
Executive VP E-Commerce & Digital Marketing - CLW Agency (2003-2010)
- E-Commerce: Directed global B2B / B2C projects and product development of proprietary SaaS web stores supporting the US Olympics, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, MGM, Hilton Hotels, GE, DreamWorks, IBM, Nestle, Allstate, Kellogg’s, Caremark, Nike and numerous other corporations. Led all program planning, research, roadmapping, UI design, merchandising, content management, launch campaigns, and fulfillment operations.
- Marketing: Spearheaded integrated marketing and digital advertising projects for Fortune 1000 clients. Led successful B2B and B2C consumer campaigns using SEM, SEO, PPC campaigns, loyalty programs, blogs, PR, email newsletters, contests, direct mail, print, POS, collateral, events, and online affiliate programs that generated significant ROI, increased web traffic, created higher conversion rates and achieved 750% customer growth.
- Leadership: Helped manage, train, mentor and motivate a 135 person team of project managers, developers, designers, content managers, call center, fulfillment operations and staff across 5 office locations nationwide.
- Results: Created online project management tools that improved team / client communication and accelerated web store launch times by 3 weeks. Led a 2000% increase in revenues over 3 years to sales of over $42 million.
- Incentive Magazine “Website of the Year”
- Washington Technology Association Industry Achievement Award Finalist
- Golden Pyramid Award for Marketing Creativity
- Humanitarian Service Medal, US Coast Guard and US Air Force
Prior Military Service:
- Logistics Officer, US Air Force.
- Public Affairs Officer, US Coast Guard Reserve
- Highly decorated
- Honorably discharged
Proud Veteran, US Coast Guard and US Air Force