Bill Kaufmann is an experienced presenter and available for professional speaking engagements at conferences, seminars, workshops, colleges or community organizations.
Presentation topics can be customized for your audience. These are just a few:
- E-Commerce: Integrating Bricks & Clicks
- R.A.P.I.D.S. Project Management: Going With the Flow
- Speed-Bump Marketing (tm)
- E-Commerce Strategies for Non-Profits
- Lessons from a Dot-Com Survivor: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- Connecting the Dots in Channel Marketing
- The Overlooked "P" in Marketing: Promotion
- Gorilla Marketing on a Monkey Budget
- Mentoring Military Veterans for Business Success
- University of Washington
- Chamber of Commerce "Business Expo"
- Rotary Clubs
- Sales & Marketing Executives International
- University of Puget Sound
- Pacific Lutheran University
- US Air Force Academy
Contact Bill Kaufmann directly to discuss interest and availability.
Proud Veteran, US Coast Guard and US Air Force